Roasted Potato Salad
Share this recipe with others: Tweet
Prep: 10 min. • Cook: 30 min. • Serves: 4-6
- 1 bag Tasteful Selections potatoes, quartered (Recipe favorite: Honey Gold)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ c. fresh chopped Italian parsley or 4 tsp. dried parsley
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 ½ tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Country Dijon mustard
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- Paprika for garnishing, optional
Preheat oven to 400-degrees. Place potatoes on a foil-lined, rimmed baking sheet and drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil over potatoes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Toss to coat. Place baking sheet in middle of oven and roast potatoes for 25-30 minutes, or until desired tenderness.
While potatoes are roasting, prepare dressing. In a small bowl, add olive oil, green onions, parsley, tarragon, vinegar and mustard. Whisk to combine.
While potatoes are still hot, toss with dressing to coat. Add chopped egg and toss to combine. Sprinkle with paprika, if desired. Serve warm or chilled. Store in the refrigerator.