Italian Style Potato Salad
Share this recipe with others: Tweet
Prep: 10 min. • Cook: 15 min. • Serves: 4-6
- 24 oz. Tasteful Selections™ potatoes
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 generous c. green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 generous c. carrots, cut in coins
- ½ medium red onion, cut in wedges
- ¾ c. light Italian dressing
- ½ tsp. dried Italian herbs
In a large saucepan, add potatoes and salt. Cover and bring to a boil on medium-high heat; simmer for 13-15 minutes.
While potatoes are cooking, prepare the green beans and carrots. Place steamer in small saucepan with water. Bring water to boil and add carrots. Simmer for about 2 minutes, add green beans and continue to simmer for about 2 minutes. Remove from heat, drain and add vegetables to a cold water bath. When cool, place vegetables on a paper towel to remove excess water.
When potatoes are done cooking, drain and add dressing while they are still hot. Let cool. Add green beans, carrots, red onion and Italian herbs and toss. Serve cold or at room temperature.